COVID-19 update: All branches remain open and fully operational. Click here to view Procam Take 2's current safety protocols.
Warehouse Logistics Coordinator
Head of Technical Facilities
Support the continuous organisation of incoming and outgoing equipment hires. Utilises a bespoke software system to enable delivery and returns of equipment rentals to our client base. Working in a warehouse environment staff members will need to be clear communicators, IT savvy and have focussed attention to detail. Support a safe working environment, ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed.
• Welcoming and helping clients who visit the branch
• Liaising with internal departments, both administrative and technical
• Constantly monitoring job levels and dead lines
• Receiving, dispatching, moving, checking and storing incoming/outgoing goods
• Checking and inspecting goods in/out and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality
• Understanding of packaging, labelling, measuring and weighing products before they are dispatched
• Selecting space for storage and arranging for orders/items to be placed in the designated areas
• Loading, unloading and ensuring efficient movement of vehicles
• Flagging when warehouse tools, machinery and vehicles require maintaining and servicing
• Preparing and coordinating jobs in/out for the drivers
• Moving and organising stock/orders/items
• Ensuring that front of house is always a clean and safe area to work in
• Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems
• Occasionally delivering jobs
• Demonstrable experience in similar warehouse / logistics and related fields inc: meeting tight deadlines, administrative duties.
• Demonstrable experience in customer service/focussed role.
• Have excellent numeracy, literacy and organisational skills.
• Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately.
• Experience of Microsoft office and other specialist stock tracking/planning software.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• A comprehensive understanding of Health & Safety procedures.
• Minimising stock loss.
• Flexibility, shift work and weekend work required as part of the role.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A team player with a efficient work ethic.
• Clear Communicator written and verbal.
• Proficient with a pump truck.
• Experience of working safely in a warehouse and storage environment.