Warehouse Logistics Assistant London
Warehouse Logistics Assistant (late shift)
Warehouse Logistics Supervisor and the Head of Technical
Assist with the support of incoming and outgoing equipment hires. Utilises a bespoke software system to enable delivery and returns of equipment rentals to our client base. Working in a warehouse environment staff members will need to be clear communicators, IT savvy and have focussed attention to detail. Support a safe working environment, ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed.
- Assist with welcoming and helping clients who visit the branch
- Liaising with internal departments, both administrative and technical
- Assisting with receiving, dispatching, moving, checking and storing incoming/outgoing goods
- Checking and inspecting goods in/out and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality
- Understanding of packaging, labelling, measuring and weighing products before they are dispatched
- Support with selecting space for storage and arranging for orders/items to be placed in the designated areas
- Loading, unloading and ensuring efficient movement of vehicles
- Helping to prepare jobs in/out for the drivers
- Moving and organising stock/orders/items
- Ensuring that front of house is always a clean and safe area to work in
- Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems
- Occasionally delivering jobs
- Experience in customer service/focussed role.
- Have good numeracy, literacy and organisational skills.
- Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately.
- Experience of Microsoft office.
- To follow Health & Safety procedures.