Media Assistant/ IT Administrator London
To support Procam Take 2 with general IT related queries in order for the Head of Systems to focus on Strategic IT and infrastructure. The first stage of this role is to shadow, learn on the job, absorbing all the information and training given by the Head of Systems.
- Manage the backup of client footage to LTO data tape, and facilitate retrievals when clients request
- Train and support the data wranglers who work on key productions providing the client footage backups
- 1st line support for the Procam offices for general IT support, including staff desktops, laptop and phones
- To maintain, and update software of hire stock MacBooks and laptops. To provide advice to clients regarding the capability and suitability of MacBooks and laptops for hire.
- Receive full training of Office Manager, Warehouse Manager and scanner/PDA systems (these are bespoke Procam Take 2 systems), once fully trained to provide ongoing 1st line support.
- Installing and setting up new PCs, and changing user configurations.
- Setting up email, network accounts, passwords etc. for new starters. Decommision for leavers.
- Supporting the Head of Systems with writing How2 documents and training manuals for in-house systems.
- Maintain full audit of IT equipment, licenses, logins, servers and systems passwords.
- Provide cover for the Inventory Assistant whilst on Annual Leave.
- Any other duties related to the role on an ad-hoc basis
- Exceptional attention to detail
- To be able to work independently
- To take ownership of the role
- Intermediate Microsoft 365
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Have an interest in training and learning, and developing themselves and others
- Interest in media production, film, camera equipment, filming, still photography
- Potential travel to Manchester and Scotland