Equipment Administrator London
Head of Systems & IT
In this hands-on role you will support the Head of Systems & IT with Equipment Inventory, in addition to assising the management team with administrative tasks.
- Using our bespoke system (full training will be given) to add newly purchased equipment to the inventory.
- Creating, reviewing, and modifying equipment packages. Liaising with department managers to ensure the equipment packages are up-to-date and fit for purpose. Provide feedback to management regarding additional equipment requirements.
- Develop an understanding of how equipment is presented and prepared ready for dispatch, this will aid deeper knowledge of equipment packages.
- Addressing inventory issues, i.e. duplicates, previously deleted items. Deleting equipment from the system, as per reports provided by Head of Systems.
- Adhoc barcoding. Physically placing barcoded stickers on equipment. Udpating the system with items missing barcodes or adding additional barcodes to existing packages.
- Assist Department Managers with ordering supplies and raising Purchase Orders (PO’s).
- Assisting with the sale of equipment on Ebay, including listing and answering questions. Packing and organising the despatch of sold items.
- Provide admin assistance for warehouse managers as required, e.g. updating staff rotas etc.
- Assist with ad hoc cover for missing & damaged, reception and service departments
Your performance will be reviewed at your 3 month probation review and at your yearly appraisal; there may be ad hoc meetings throughout the year to discuss any issues. This job description will be reviewed periodically and may change to suit the needs of the business.