Accounts Assistant London
Fundamental finance support role, looking after the core day to day activities for finance department.
Accounts Payable function:
- Inputting invoices
- Supplier reconciliations
- Payment of suppliers
- Supplier setup
Financial report processes including monthly Management Accounts:
- To assist with the production of the monthly management accounts with the Finance Manager, helping to ensure all tasks are completed inline with the monthly timetable.
- Contribution to other financial reporting.
New customer account forms:
- Processing the new customer account forms as required inline with the established process. This will involve liaising with bookers and confirming details with external parties.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Control of prepaid credit cards and payment of staff expenses.
- Dealing with finance email address.
- Answering and redirecting phone calls.
- Filing of accounting documentation.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- Degree or AAT Qualification (further study support available after 3 months)
- 2 years office-based experience
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Ability to balance priorities
- Good communication skills
- Advanced Excel
- Experience of Sage or equivalent accounting software an advantage
Please note: We only accept direct applications, strictly no agencies or third-party recruiters. Thank you.