ACCOUNT MANAGER London
This is a senior role that requires industry knowledge and people management skills. You will be required to manage Senior Accounts and provide accurate information, advice, and quotations that meet client requirements. Book in ‘hires’ and assist in the management of hired equipment in accordance with agreed production requirements.
- Working with our clients to suggest suitable technical solutions for their requirements; managing enquiries from the initial quoting stage through to project delivery.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new client relationships through effective account management.
- Lead and mentor Junior Bookings Coordinators and achieve targets set by management.
- Completing all administration and invoicing within specified time-frames; logging and tracking client contact and quotes on our bespoke systems. Prepare paperwork for invoicing, ensuring all costs are accounted for.
- Handle email and telephone client bookings enquiries; provide advice and information as necessary.
- Prepare professional quotations; ensure all equipment required for hire is included.
- Manage the ‘Booking’ in line with customer expectations and current production schedules.
- Ensure relevant knowledge and skills are maintained e.g., by attending demonstrations or training as required. Liaise with internal staff as necessary e.g., obtaining advice on specific equipment.
- Involvement in daily handover and other shared communication activities and assist in the coordination of driving schedules.
- Adhere to PT2 Policies and Processes e.g., Health and Safety policy, confidentiality, etc.
With 2 years+ experience working in an account manager / senior front-line sales role.
- Ideally, have experience of a multi-camera set-up.
- Demonstrate a friendly, out-going, positive approach to handling client requests.
- To be able to keep calm under pressure and display a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- To be able to nurture and establish meaningful relationships with clients.
- Professional and confident manner; you will be able to take ownership of your own client base.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional administration skills; fully proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Ideally, you will be passionate about learning new technology.
- Experience in Cinematography, Broadcast, Audio Visual, or Post Production would be an advantage.
Your performance will be reviewed at your 3-month probation review and at your yearly appraisal; there may be ad hoc meetings throughout the year to discuss any issues. This job description will be reviewed periodically and may change to suit the needs of the business.