Tait TB7100 UHF Base Station
Our Tait Base station is flight cased with connection panel and integral mixer to adjust the balance between Talkback, Talk through and Programme Sound. The unit can be placed horizontally or vertically allowing a smaller footprint. We offer aerials with clips or are magnetic or larger Jaybeam antennas for wider coverage. Add to kit list
The TB7100 is a compact, cost-effective base station/repeater for use as a line-controlled base, talk through repeater, RF modem, data repeater or with TaitNet TN1100 MPT 1327 trunking system.
Uncompromising base station/repeater design:
- Capable of operation at ambient temperatures of up to 140°F (60°C) and lowest -22°F (-30°C)
- Fans and heatsink designed to give 100 per cent transmit duty cycle
- Programmable fan operation
- Integral monitor speaker for audio testing
- 9-way RS232 serial data port
- 25-way system interface for connecting external equipment
- Low standby power consumption (140mA in economy mode, 25W)
- The TB7100 is the only base station/repeater on the market with optional internal power supply and internal duplexer in a slimline 1U format. This makes the TB7100 easy to transport and install; an ideal choice when space for your RF equipment is limited.
Ideal for single site coverage
- A cost-effective repeater for single site applications such as industrial or campus sites, shopping malls, hotels, small taxi or bus fleets.
Ease of integration
- Add a T1810 channel controller to create a low cost TN1100 trunked system, ideal for mine or industrial applications, ports and railway stations, building sites, security and maintenance services.
- Supports both 12/19.2kbps Tait High Speed Data (THSD) and 1200/2400 baud FFSK as standard. The TB7100 can be configured as a data repeater or RF modem an is fully compatible with the TM8000 range of mobile radio equipment.
- 100 channels with CTCSS and DCS sub-audible signaling
- Covers seven key frequency bands from 66-530MHz
- Two digit LCD display
- Four programmable function keys
- Continuous duty at 25W, 40W (UHF) and 50W (VHF) power output
- Full duplex operation (when fitted with optional duplexer)
- Tone on idle and CWID