Warehouse Logistics Coordinator London
*Please note: you must have previous experience working within hire facilities or a warehouse environment in a similar role to apply for this position*
Support the continuous organisation of incoming and outgoing equipment hires. Utilises a bespoke software system to enable delivery and returns of equipment rentals to our client base. Working in a warehouse environment staff members will need to be clear communicators, IT savvy and have focussed attention to detail. Support a safe working environment, ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed.
- Welcoming and helping clients who visit the branch
- Liaising with internal departments, both administrative and technical
- Constantly monitoring job levels and deadlines
- Receiving, dispatching, moving, checking and storing incoming/outgoing goods
- Checking and inspecting goods in/out and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality
- Understanding of packaging, labelling, measuring and weighing products before they are dispatched
- Selecting space for storage and arranging for orders/items to be placed in the designated areas
- Loading, unloading and ensuring efficient movement of vehicles
- Flagging when warehouse tools, machinery and vehicles require maintaining and servicing
- Preparing and coordinating jobs in/out for the drivers
- Moving and organising stock/orders/items
- Ensuring that front of house is always a clean and safe area to work in
- Occasionally delivering jobs
- Demonstrable experience working for a hire facility or in similar warehouse / logistics fields inc: meeting tight deadlines, administrative duties.
- Demonstrable experience in customer service/focussed role.
- Have excellent numeracy, literacy and organisational skills.
- Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately.
- Experience of Microsoft office and other specialist stock tracking/planning software.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of Health & Safety procedures.
- Minimising stock loss.
- Flexibility, shift work and weekend work required as part of the role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A team player with a efficient work ethic.
- Clear communicator written and verbal.
- Proficient with a pump truck.
- Experience of working safely in a warehouse and storage environment.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Full UK driving licence, with van driving experience.
- Supervisory experience.
Please note: We only accept direct applications, strictly no agencies or third-party recruiters. Thank you.