Equipment Administrator London
Head of Systems & IT
In this hands-on role you will support the Head of Systems and IT with Equipment and Kit Inventory for Procam Take 2.
- Adding new kit to the inventory
- Creating, reviewing, and modifying equipment packages
- Liaising with kit department managers to ensure the packages of kit are up to date and fit for purpose
- Providing feedback regarding addition equipment requirements
- Develop an understanding of how and why a kit goes out the way it does (to aid above)
- Addressing inventory issues, i.e. duplicates, previously deleted items
- Adhoc barcoding i.e. items missing barcodes or adding additional barcodes to existing packages
- Organising, storing and returning of customers own kit returned in error
- Carry out stocktakes
- Order supplies and raise POs
- Removing kit from system, as per reports provided by Head of Systems
- Assisting with answering questions regarding kit for sale on eBay, and despatch of sold items.
Please note: We only accept direct applications, strictly no agencies or third-party recruiters. Thank you.