Bookings Coordinator London
The purpose of the role is to provide accurate information, advice and quotations which meet client requirements. Book in ‘hires’ and assist in the management of hired equipment in accordance with agreed production requirements.
- Working with our clients to suggest suitable technical solutions for their requirements; managing enquiries from initial quoting stage through to project delivery.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new client relationships through effective account management.
- Completing all administration and invoicing within specified time-frames; logging and tracking client contact and quotes on our bespoke systems. Prepare paperwork for invoicing, ensuring all costs are accounted for.
- Handle email and telephone client bookings enquiries; provide advice and information as necessary.
- Prepare professional quotations; ensure all equipment required for hire is included.
- Manage the ‘Booking’ in line with customer expectations and current production schedules.
- Ensure relevant knowledge and skills are maintained e.g. by attending demonstrations or training as required. Liaise with internal staff as necessary e.g. obtaining advice on specific equipment.
- Involvement in daily handover and other shared communication activities and assist in the coordination of driving schedules.
- Adhere to Procam Take 2 Policies and Processes e.g. Health and Safety policy, confidentiality, etc.
- 1 years+ experience working in a client facing/front line sales role.
- Demonstrate a friendly, out-going, positive approach to handling client requests.
- To be able to keep calm under pressure and display a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- To be able to nurture and establish meaningful relationships with clients.
- Professional and confident manner; you will be able to take ownership of your own client base.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional administration skills; fully proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Ideally, you will be passionate about learning new technology.
- Experience in Cinematography, Broadcast, Audio Visual or Post Production would be an advantage.
Your performance will be reviewed at your 3-month probation review and at your yearly appraisal; there may be ad hoc meetings throughout the year to discuss any issues. This job description will be reviewed periodically and may change to suit the needs of the business.
Please note: We only accept direct applications, strictly no agencies or third-party recruiters. Thank you.